432 sq. inches
Designed for condos, apartments, or anywhere space is at a premium. The American Outdoor Grill In- Ground and Patio Post Mount units pack a lot of grilling enjoyment into smaller spaces (432 square inches). The In-Ground Grill models must be cemented into the ground. Pedestal models may be bolted to a deck or concrete slab. Both feature a backburner, warming rack and dual side shelves (standard). The optional stainless steel tank shield is designed to conceal the unsightly propane tank while a safety chain keeps the tank securely in place.
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 300 series stainless steel construction
- “Rapid Light” piezo ignition system
- Advanced high-quality 300 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Easy to use drip collection system
- Include a three hour safety timer, automatically shuts gas off.
- Available as “L” series with lights and electronic ignition and “T” series with “Rapid Light” piezo ignition system.
All Post Models available in Natural Gas with Propane conversion kit included.